Welcome to the Nights on the Fringe artist portal!
This is where you can go to find any information we may have included to you in an e-mail, and more. This includes:
- a breakdown of the emails you have received
- a schedule leading up to your performance (including material due dates and tech times)
- a schedule of each performance night
- a contact sheet so that you can reach us at a moment's notice
E-mail Updates:Here's where we'll keep any information we've sent to you via e-mail. This way, you'll always know where to find it!
5/16: Promotions reminder
- Use your personal and/or group social network pages to share the event on your pages. Visibility is key, and using pictures always draws attention!
- If you happened to forget last week, there's still time to:
Check out the Nights on the Fringe Facebook page, and "invite all" of your friends!
- ALSO make sure to click the three dots beside the "Share" button and select "Add to page" to add the event to your group's events page.
5/16 Productions information
5/2: Promotions e-mail run-down
If you have a mailing list, send a brief e-mail to your followers announcing the event, and providing a link for tickets (http://charmcityfringe.com/2017-nights-on-the-fringe) Friday, May 5th!
Check out the Nights on the Fringe Facebook page, and "invite all" of your friends! Friday, May 12th
Use your personal and/or group social network pages to share the event on your pages. Visibility is key, and using pictures always draws attention! Friday, May 19th
As we approach the week leading up to Nights on the Fringe, we want to get everyone really excited, and the best way to do that is by showing off your awesome selves! Post photos or videos of rehearsals or prep on the Nights on the Fringe event page (and your own personal pages). Friday, May 26th-Friday June 2nd
5/2: Program materials reminder sent
4/12: Sent out contracts, tech times, and schedules! Please let me know if you have not received this!
Zach Michel, Co-Founder
Michael Brush, Co-Founder
Marketing Materials Requested:
- A 50 word bio of the company/performer
- 1 black and white image at 300dpi or greater
- 1 color image at 300dpi or greater
Join the message board to talk all things Fringe! Or, just hang out with your fellow fringe artists!